Unless the weather forecast changes dramatically, I don't think we will be out on our bikes on Sunday morning ...
But, should a weather miracle happen and the forecast strong winds and heavy rain not happen, then the planned route (which I enjoyed in the sun yesterday afternoon) is:
A forum for regular club rides and special events
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests