More bits for sale

Area for club members to post items for sale. Please try to keep sale items relevent to a cycling club.

Moderators: Simon Hemington, Paul Thomson

Tim Cox

More bits for sale

Postby Tim Cox » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:23 pm

I have few bits for sale, Check out the links to websites selling the same product and email me if you want any pics or info.

Giant carbon fibre aero seatpost
Its a size 5 - 360mm in length. I measured, you can get 10cm into the frame and you must have 25cm of visible seatpin showing, then add a bit more on for the saddle, i reckon 30cm from insertion point to top of saddle approx. Email me if you want a pic of it in my frame. 40GBP ... at%20Posts

27.2mm diameter
230gram (360mm length), 7 lengths
Aerodynamic shape with two-bolt design for easy adjustment
Carbon lay-up pillar with 6061 alloy head
Natural carbon fiber black weave finish
35mm adjustment length
The size given is the overall length from rail to end of post. There is 70mm minimum insertion

Lo Pro frame
My pb of 20.09 for 10 miles was done on this (21.28 on the HHCC club 10 course). Frame built in 1993, 653 tubing throughout. no cracks, paint ok, very lightweight. Comes with Shimano 600 (ultegra) rear mech, Campagnolo Chorus front mech, gear levers and cables, Campag headset, Campag seatpost and an 8 speed chain. Sloping top tube, internal cable routing. I used this frame from 1993-2005.I can throw in a few other bits if you need a complete frame (stem, brakes, possibly bars,depends what i have around) 100GBP

Deda GCB Tri Bars
Not had them long but went with another type of tri-bar instead. Ive never ridden with them, just put them on a lo-pro once then took them off. Nothing wrong with them and in perfect - non used - non scratched condition.Please note these are for the newer oversize 31.8mm handlebars. Cost 45 sell for 25GBP ... uctID/1654

Tri- Bar setup
ITM Dual tri bars with the classic Mavic lo profile handlebars. These have done many 20 minute 10's. They are solid, light and very aero. Ive had them sice 1994, a couple of mods but still in perfect working order apart from my own sponge on the arm pads.. Quill stem (not Ahead), all fully adjustable. Any more info needed let me know. Pics available.Giving these away at 35GBP

Handlebar stem
Deda Magic stem - For oversize 31.8mm handlebars.Bloody light, never used.I think it is 100mm long or 110mm, cant remember now.Ahead type. Cost 35 - Steal it off me for 20GBP ... uctID/1537

DiaCompe aero brake levers
Designed for lo-pro bars, standard internal fitting size,used a few times. The brake cables come out of the side on these brakes rather than internal. Email and the pic will explain better. 10GBP to you.... ... 8824547d09

Return to “For Sale and Wanted”