Helpers needed on Saturday 24 Aug at Hillingdon

Everything to do with bunched racing on the road and velodrome.

Moderators: Simon Hemington, Paul Thomson, Gavin Atkins

Paul Thomson

Helpers needed on Saturday 24 Aug at Hillingdon

Postby Paul Thomson » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi all,

It is our turn on Saturday to help out running the races at Hillingdon. We will need to supply 3 or 4 people - at least 2 of them will need to get there earlyish to help with signing on (the more the merrier for that, especially if it looks like it will be a nice day), then a couple more for helping out marshal and run the lap boards, etc.

Racing starts at 13:45 for the 4th cats and 15:00 for the rest. It is preceeded by Youth racing at 13:00, but I do not think we need to cater for those as normally Slipstreamers handle it (although I'll try to confirm). I guess therefore that first arrivals will be around 12:30. Helping pack up and leave will be around 16:30 to 17:00.

I have had a message that they might like one of them to be a qualified first aider... but it is not a requirement, only a request.

Please post on here or email me on paulthomo @ aol.com (take out spaces if copying that) to let me know if you can help.

Paul
Paul Thomson
Racing Secretary

carolmac

Re: Helpers needed on Saturday 24 Aug at Hillingdon

Postby carolmac » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:30 pm

I am a qualified First Aider and am happy to go. Annette Lacey has also said she will come with me so that's 2 of us.

Anyone else fancy coming along to give me and Annette a hand?

Return to “Road and Track Racing”