Hertfordshire Triathlon Club Meeting/Forum 4th November 2013

Everything swim, cycle and run

Moderators: Simon Hemington, Paul Thomson, Ian Huntingford

Hertfordshire Triathlon Club Meeting/Forum 4th November 2013

Postby benhur » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:52 pm

I have just received the below email, inviting club members to attend the below mentioned on 04th November. I will attend to represent the Club, but please confirm by Monday 21st October if you would also like to attend. I will then confirm final numbers on Tuesday 22nd October.

Dear Hertfordshire Clubs,

We are holding a Herts Tri Club meeting/forum on Monday 4th November at Hertfordshire University 7.30pm – 9.30pm.

The evening will consist of a Triathlon England National Update, a Triathlon England East Regional update (presented by the newly elected chair of the region Jonathan Davies) and a presentation from Herts Sport Partnership which will include local funding and training resources amongst other topics.

We would also like to have a discussion about setting up a Hertfordshire Triathlon League/Championship which will be led by Greg Blount and finding a Herts rep for the East Regional Committee

The evening will be an opportunity for all the clubs to get together, learn about new club initiatives, grow and develop your own clubs and hopefully grow the sport within Hertfordshire.

This invite is open to all your club members but I would assume that it will only be certain ones that would be interested in coming along. Please feel free to circulate this to your membership and let me know how many are intending to come along.

I look forward to hearing from you all.[/b]

Simon Hemington
Site Admin

Re: Hertfordshire Triathlon Club Meeting/Forum 4th November

Postby Simon Hemington » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi Ben

Herts Tri League and Championships sounds interesting. Please report back on the plans for those.

Simon Hemington
HHCC Webmaster

Return to “Triathlon and Duathlon”